Did You Know?
The leading Private Dentist in Ashford, Kent
Put yourself in exactly the right hands with Sunnyside dental practice. We are here to help you. As the longest-established private dentist in Ashford, we pride ourselves on respecting and caring about our patients. We offer :
- A team of broadly trained dental professionals that ensure you feel at ease.
- Convenient, flexible appointments to suit your busy schedule.
- Up-to-date dentistry for your every need, all under one roof.
From the minute you walk into our practice, you’ll notice why we’re the leading private dentist in Ashford. Not only do we have the expertise and range of services to ensure your dental needs are met,but we also offer a relaxing and pleasant experience to patients. Our customers frequently comment on what a lovely atmosphere we provide.
We want to make you relaxed and happy ! Any fear that you might have of dentists will fly out the window when you meet our friendly, highly skilled team. We will ensure you are thoroughly diagnosed and informed so that you know your needs are completely taken care of.
In our warm and welcoming dental surgery, we use the latest in cosmetic dental techniques to help you maintain great oral health and make the most of your smile. Sunnyside is the leading private dentist in Ashford.
Your routine dental needs will be looked after with dentists and hygienists coordinated to provide you with high-quality dentistry. We always aim to promote measures that are preventative to dental disease, with the purpose of limiting future requirements for treatment.
Our team of dentists can also deliver a range of treatments designed to improve the appearance of your smile including of course, tooth whitening.
We promise to:
- Welcome you into a caring and professional environment.
- Be polite, discrete, courteous, open and honest at all times.
- Listen to you with respect giving you our undivided attention.
- Respond to any concerns you might have, providing you with an explanation and a solution.
- Be mindful of the need for confidentiality.
- Perform our very best standard of dental work for you at all times.
- Clearly describe and explain the nature of your treatment and provide written confirmation of costs where appropriate.
- Inform you of the latest techniques and use the best materials available.
- Deal with complaints or similar situations with direction and absolute professionalism.
- Do our absolute level best to keep to time.
We ask you to:
- Look after the dental work we do in your mouth, following all instructions given.
- Attend all appointments as requested, as well as review and maintenance appointments as advised.
- Give us at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or rearrange an appointment, in order to avoid a charge.
- Pay for treatment when requested. We accept cash, debit or credit cards. Finance options are also available.
- Talk to us; let us know what you think of what we do, right or wrong, so we can efficiently respond to your concerns and resolve any problems.
- Kindly recommend us to others if you are happy with the service we provide. We would be delighted to welcome your colleagues, friends and family.